Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finished Scarf

hope you are enjoying your weekend so far

in my world, it is again time for 'yay' for a finish

the silk scarf is ready to wear!


I love the soft colors and delicate feel of it


I crocheted a little scallop border to both ends

taking pictures of such a long item is not that easy

I tried to take a picture of myself wearing the scarf


and I am also proudly showing you the new creJJtion labels

100% cotton and I love them


loads of them, waiting to be sewn onto finished creJJtions


this scarf being the first

~

wishing you a lovely weekend


10 comments:

  1. Mmm, weer heel erg mooi! En de labels net zo perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scarf is beautiful, maaike. love all of your miami pics, so colorful and happy. it looks like you had a lovely trip with your parents.

    can't wait till you open your shop.
    xo
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning scarf Maaike, beautiful pattern and colours.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Maaike..thanks for sharing.Have a lovely Sunday in your part of the world.Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to you!!! Your scarf looks so cute :o)
    Have a nice week
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what joy...I love it! The colours are amazing. Hope you are well my friend...life has been busy and I feel like I have not been able to visit you as much as I want.
    Love for a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's beautiful! I bet the silk feels so lovely too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toffe labels! Je schijnt je daar wel goed te hebben in Canada ;-)

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~